Sunday, March 23

Born Pretty Store - A bling to brighten up your day


Born Pretty Store is a long-time favourite of mine - it's hard to find quality jewelry that is equal to the price BPS provides! Therefore, I was so excited to order some new goodies from their online store! Recently, I've really grown a love towards delicate jewelry - somehow the sentence "less is more" really does work .. So, here I am now with my tiny little rings and some delicate pieces that I absolutely love! What is amazing, is that the quality of BPS is way better than you could hope for such price - it really is a deal of your lifetime. :) 

What do you think of Born Pretty Store - have you purchased anything from their home page? If not, definitely take a look now so you wouldn't miss a great opportunity! :) 

xoxo




15 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you're back to blogging, I've missed you around here! :)


    xox Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much dear, I've missed blogging! But I hope to be even better and better all the time :)

      Delete
  2. Absolute favorite of mine too! Can you believe those prices? Hot damn! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty blings!!!I like this blog so much <3 in case you have time, please visit my blog and if ever you like mine, pls. don't hesitate to follow back ;) ;) ;)

    Lovelots new follower,
    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy your blog, its so fantastic and cool :)
    YOU CAN WIN AN AMAZING CORSET WITH TIES AT THE BACK!!
    COME TO PARTICIPATE DARLING :)
    http://www.peaceinmyshoes.com/2014/04/corset-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jewelry are cute <3

    g-carinoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this stuff is so cute!!! I'll have to check out the store :)

    http://thecoralcameo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Every comment matters the world to me and I always read all comments! Feel free to share your thoughts in any language that is comfortable for you. Your feedback is what makes this blog! :)