Friday, March 14

Back in the game - Zerxzastyle for Justfor5pounds

Long time, no see .. but I'm so happy to announce we are back and stronger than ever! To be completely honest it has been a crazy month and went by so fast that I didn't even notice until really today that half of March is already gone! I've been working a lot but I promise you it will bring some big things for this blog as well - doesn't matter how busy life gets, my blog will always stay by my side. 

To kick it all off, today I'm introducing you to an amazing online store that you've all probably heard of: Justfor5pounds. Not only do they provide trendy fashion items, they do it with best price ever - trust me, it can make you a serious shopaholic! As a little surprise, they sent me a cute orange clutch that was exactly the thing missing from my wardrobe - being a huge accessories-fan, I'm always delighted to find something so cute. The bag looks adorable and rafined at the same time, not even mentioning how spacious it is - I could fit all my important everyday-items and there was still some room left. :) If you're not already a Justfor5pounds fan, it's about time to become one! 

PS: What's your opinion on opposite colors together in an outfit just like I did here with blue and orange? Let me know down in the comment section! 

xoxo
Pictures by Rauno Põldme
Dress - Mango | Blazer - Vero Moda | Shoes - Jetty | Bag - Justfor5pounds | Sunglasses - Dolce&Gabbana | Stockings - Oroblu Italy


19 comments:

  1. The blue dress is very pretty. Looks good on you.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's y favourite one right now :)

      Delete
  2. beautiful look!!! :)
    kisses

    giveaway
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/new-oasap-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!
    love your jacket
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogpost.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to see you back!! This is such a pretty dress!! It looks sensational on you!! You look incredible love!! Love those color tights and your legs look amazing!!!! Glad to hear that everything is going eel for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh actually I've switched from tights to stockings but yeah, I really like them too :) Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  5. I think opposite colors look great if combined appropriately. And you did a magnificent job with them! ^_^ The bag is super sweet, can't believe this site has such low prices *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't that great, right?! It's kind a hard to keep your credit card on the wallet like this .. :D

      Delete
  6. Even better.....very sexy stockings!!:)
    You're beautiful doll!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have great legs and they look amazing in stockings. What a lucky boyfriend you have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I think we're both very lucky :) Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Can't wait to see more. Do you wear tights and stockings because you want to or for the fashion statement?

      Delete
    3. Of course because I want to, I'd never wear something just as a statement :) I wear them daily, for going to work etc :) And I actually don't really wear tights anymore :)

      Delete

Every comment matters the world to me and I always read all comments! Feel free to share your thoughts in any language that is comfortable for you. Your feedback is what makes this blog! :)