Sunday, February 2

I ♥ Fashiolista

Sunday - funday ... Sleeping late, baking, drinking coffee & not doing something is ideal for a Sunday. Even if I do need to work on Sunday, I always take it a bit easier and slower, giving my body the time to relax from the hectic week; when I'm working at the store on Sunday, even then the flow is a bit calmer and overall vibe is softer. There is just something about Sundays, you have to admit that! So today I had the chance to take all from a Sunday and besides enjoying yummy food, I wanted to share my love for Fashiolista with you! It's the perfect chill place for finding those trend-items that make your heart bounce (and break your budget). Therefore, it's more than suitable for a chill day like this! When looking back at my fashiolista loves, I can't help but noticing how it portrays a style-pattern of my current loves - sometimes it's all a bit grungier, sometimes girlier, sometimes classier. I love seeing this pattern and rediscover those sides of my style, over and over again. :) 

Are you a Fashiolista fan? If not, I really recommend taking a peek at the site and of course, don't forget to check out my Fashiolista page here: 


25 comments:

  1. the gloves with the red nails are simply brilliant! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are, right? clever and fashionable :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hehe indeed! wish all of these would magically appear in the closet :D

      Delete
  3. love your list!!! the pleplum shirt is incredible!
    kisses....

    Http://www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the striped one? I really love it too! :)

      Delete
  4. http://zapatosrojosmoda.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of those things so muhc!! the dress in the middle looks awesomely baroque and royal :)
    <3 victorique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those gloves are too fabulous. I LOVE them.
    If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest makeup tutorial! www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds good! I'll definitely stop by! :)

      Delete
  7. Also love fashiolista ;)
    Emilie
    http://www.mylittlefashiondiary.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Do you have an account that could be followed? x

      Delete
  8. i've never heard of this site, thanks for sharing it! and it is pretty cool to see how your style has a common thread when it's all lied out like that. i especially LOVE the necklace- what a show stopper!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really haven't?! Oh my I'm glad I showed it to you, it can be rather addictive hehe :) I kind a see that similar line going through as well! :)

      Delete
  9. Fashiolista is truly a site where I can lose myself for hours - or even days! I try not to visit too often because of that, but a lazy Sunday is a great time for it :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it's one of those places for me too! Glad I'm not the only one! :)

      Delete
  10. I will check it out, I've never heard of it before. Love the lil clutch bag with the lion on it!
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really haven't? I'm so happy to introduce it to you! :)

      Delete
  11. Great choice :)
    xoxo
    http://stylebythree.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Every comment matters the world to me and I always read all comments! Feel free to share your thoughts in any language that is comfortable for you. Your feedback is what makes this blog! :)