Saturday, February 15

Be my Valentine

Though I'm a bit late, it's never too late to say "I love you" to a dear friend or you guys! It has been more hectic than ever and it has felt like a lifetime being away from the blog .. I'm super sorry but I still tend to be here so I'm not going anywhere. 

As a little updated, I decided to dedicate today for Valentine's day (though it's a bit late). About a month ago I got a lovely heart print shirt from Persunmall (which is perfect replica for the Burberry heart shirt!) and I adored it - ever since I got it, I knew it's the one thing to wear on Valentine's day. However, on yesterday morning when I had to go to work, I didn't even think about the fact it' 14th of February - I just put on the shirt with red skater skirt and went to work. Later, one of my first customers told me cheerfully: "Your shirt matches the day!" I was a bit stunned, because I didn't realize what I had done with my outfit :) 

Even though the pattern is a little unconventional, it has rocked the world and is suitable for February than anything else! What do you think about this shirt? Would you get the Burberry original or Persunmall replica? Share your Valentine's day outfits with me <3

20 comments:

  1. I love this shirt! If I had the money I would defenitly get the original! But since I don't and I starteda challenge "5 months without shopping", I think i will have none! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's a nice challenge! In fact, I think the replica is surprisingly good so you don't have to worry about getting it :) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hehe well I was at work so maybe not that fab but hey, it's okay :) It really is adorable, right? :)

      Delete
  3. Replica!!! :D I love replicas! I don't know how some people pay incredible amounts of cash for clothes. I'm a trash thrift queen! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha indeed :D I admit there are a couple of things I would get in the original form but shirts like these .. psh, they are good like this! :)

      Delete
  4. Happy late Valentine's to you! <3

    I love love love the shirt! It's so cute - and suits you perfectly! I would love to have the original, but obviously it's out of my league. Someday maybe... ;)


    xox Sabrina

    WHAT PIXIES WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe well until that time, we have the Persunmall version (which is still great!). Thank you so much darling <3

      Delete
  5. It's never too late to celebrate Valentine's Day! Love that shirt!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely I will...:) That is a great photo of you...very beautiful!!! Love that shirt! Hope you have a great weekend doll!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Blog
    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    if yes, just follow me and let me know so i can follow you back

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I will definitely take a look! :)

      Delete
  8. What a gorgeous blouse. The hearts are so cute! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’ or GFC! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! :) I will take a peek xo

      Delete
  9. I see you've stopped blogging? No posts for almost a month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear I'm so sorry! Yes it has been a month due to my hectic work schedule right now but I'm pretty sure there will be some good things in store soon :) x

      Delete

Every comment matters the world to me and I always read all comments! Feel free to share your thoughts in any language that is comfortable for you. Your feedback is what makes this blog! :)