Friday, January 31

To Tommy, From Zooey

 (Pictures from WWD
As working for a company that retails Tommy Hilfiger to Estonia amongst many other great brands, every news about the designers and their collections touches my heart and catches my attention a little bit more than other brands. Now when combining a great designer that is close to my heart and an actress who I truly adore for everything she is you can imagine the look on my face when I found out Tommy Hilfiger and Zooey Deschanel are collaborating for a lovely capsule collection! 

As a result Hilfiger incorporated Zooey's quirky essence and vintageness in 16 adorable 60's inspired dresses that absolutely scream the name of Zooey as the name of Tommy. The dresses have the flirty feel but at the same time the colors and simplicity of the design are authentical to Tommy, combining the best features from them both in these creations. Fun, yet sophisticated, comfy yet detailed and thought-throw, the dresses have it all. 

Even better is the fact that you don't have to wait for long in order to get your hands on these dresses! The collection will be launched on April 14 at Macy's and few days later in Tommy Hilfiger specialty stores as well. I can say I am absolutely excited and can't wait to try them on already! 

What do you think about this collection? How do you like the idea of having celebrities collaborating with designers for ready-to-wear clothing lines? Are you a Deschanel fan? Share your thoughts! :)

PS: Don't forget to check out the TH webpage as well HERE

xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Such cute n' preppy designs!
    Lucy x
    http://www.shortgirlhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how they look. I always enjoy looking at sketches and then the real model. Of course, he lady they have chosen for the campaign is making it even better :)

    Lu. www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just thought the same when looking at the photos - the sketches coming true on Zoeey are simply great! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the dresses!Nice post!
    http://sonjaloli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Indeed, right! :) I can't wait to go and try them on!

      Delete
  5. I really like Zooey's style! It's not something I would wear. but it's something I would totally stare at :D It's so girly and vintagy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha we all have those girls who we just stare at but who we'd never dress like .. :D I love her style, totally my cup of tea :)

      Delete
  6. nice sketches :)



    http://linselfportrait.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Zooey. She is always adorable

    -Leslie Anne

    theprettymustache.com

    ReplyDelete

Every comment matters the world to me and I always read all comments! Feel free to share your thoughts in any language that is comfortable for you. Your feedback is what makes this blog! :)