Friday, January 31

Midnight With Baking

I'm an owl, there is no doubt about it. 5AM is perfectly normal time of day for me to make crepes, just as 12AM is the best time for making cupcakes or cinnamon buns like I did today - you just have to make the best out of your day-offs! I must say, I'm not the greatest chef, mainly because Rauno is that already and hey, why cook when you have a professional chef around :D Anyways, I do love cooking world and even more I adore baking! Anything that evolves around sweets .. I'm there! That's the reason I love trying out new receipes and mess around with making something cute and sweet :)  ... and when I'm not working on fashion-department, I find some delicious foodie-holic pictures. Therefore, it's also perfectly okay to share some foodie inspiration with you at 3AM! So here you go, something sweet for your weekend. It's the perfect time to go & bake something for your loved ones <3

How are you planning to spend the weekend? :) 

12 comments:

  1. These photos definitely make me want to whip up something special this weekend! I enjoy baking too!
    xo
    Tiffy
    CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe but why not do it? :) Perfect timing!

      Delete
  2. I think in life it's important to do whatever makes you happy, even if it seems odd to others - if baking at 3 am makes you happy, then you should do it :) I am not much for cooking myself, I am married to a chef so I don't have to be... but I do love to eat and those cinnamon rolls look wonderful!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how fun it is to have a close one as a chef,it makes you kind a comfy, doesn't it! But mm, who doesn't love cinnamon buns :)

      Delete
  3. great post!
    i love baking but hate cleaning up
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first photo looks so yummy! What is it?
    I love cooking, but I'm a disaster in baking ;))

    Lu. www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe how so? I guess it all takes a little practice :)

      Delete
  5. You're so lucky to have a chef at your disposal! I hardly ever bake these days but I used to bake late at night when I was in college as a means of procrastinating my papers! Having brownies to eat helped me stay up late for those all nighters too lol.

    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's so fun! baking is a best comfort-activity :) A little sugar and something fun - best combo for succeeding in college :)

      Delete
  6. You get my vote for the sweetest post! I love it and now I know where to go at 3am when I get the munchies!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha indeed! At my place it's always on the menu :D

      Delete

Every comment matters the world to me and I always read all comments! Feel free to share your thoughts in any language that is comfortable for you. Your feedback is what makes this blog! :)